Monday 7 December 2015

My Shop Address

I have Officially ventured into having a cosy shop near the rustic China Town to continue my LED business!

(Update: We have moved!)

Custom LED Design Of Your Requirement On Display Boards

- Ready Made Designs

- LED Stripes For Home Furnishing/ Products/ Even Shop Signboards (Length of LED Stripes will be unique to your requirements. Example, You require 1.5meters of LED Stripes+Power Plug, It will be done up by me)

-Want To Make LED Designs based on your Symbols, Alphabets, Special Designs Or Numbers on display boards? This is the place

Look Up Some Of My LED Products In Youtube:
1) Search For "Edmund Peng" User

Click Here For My Product Videos

Drop an email: Valtoreevio@gmail.com

Or a call at 94575478 / Uncle Edmund

To check for affordable pricing to your requirements

Heng Huat Innovations


637B Punggol Drive 
Singapore 822637

Nearest LRT Station: Kadaloor


Nearest MRT Station: Punggol

No comments:

Post a Comment